Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stealing my heart

Super quick post tonight...at this rate I might get Halloween pix on in the next month or two. :) Amelie is now 10 months old, and I am marveling at how fast we have arrived here. Planning her birthday and dedication, and wondering where this first year has gone? She began crawling the night before her 10 month birthday, making it slowly from the family room to kitchen, and rewarding me with a huge, proud grin. She is doing this funny scrunchy-faced grin now where she squints her eyes. So adorable!!

We've spent the last few days holed up at home. Big sister has had a fever (no swine flu, thank you). After all the doctor and hospital visits in the recent weeks, I am sure ready for spring or any other non-virus-y season. The good part in all of this is that today while Amelie napped, Maddie and I baked pink cupcakes (Pinkalicious style), enjoyed them on a picnic blanket with sister outside, cleaned up the huge mess and proceeded to see how much a baby really can enjoy a sandbox.

Last pic is one that really warms my soul each time I look at it. These are all from my phone, so forgive the quality, but just look at this face! M sleeping on the sofa one tired, lazy day.


Love, love, love my babies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love these little girls, too!