Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally catching up...

I am finally catching up after a 3-4 month long blog hiatus. Mommy just can't seem to find an organized way or the time to stay on top of this, and after my old camera bit the dust I had double the work to pull it all together. Oh well...life with two little ones will always be busy! So look forward to loads of photo-heavy posts in the days to come.

Amelie's first ride on the little John Deere. :) We all think she really looks like my Dad here.

Maddie wearing a dress that my sister and I each wore around age 3.

Hanging out with Auntie Mollie and Lloyd.

Every day calls for something fancy...my sweet girls in earrings.


And a dose of silliness...

Maddie will be the flower girl for our sweet cousin Rebecca's wedding to Brian. So cute! She has requested that she wear a white dress with "clomp clomp shoes" and lipgloss. That's my girl! She also told me the other day that she might cry because "Caca will be so beautiful in her married dress."

Our first official bike ride on the street. Maddie loves to ride ALL over our neighborhood. At times we'll go for close to an hour, and she still doesn't want to stop. She's so tiny, but has the strongest legs I have ever seen! Amelie loves to go alongside her in the stroller.

No comments: