Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Absolutely gorgeous day today. So grateful for days like this after years in California! It is 75 today, and since Wednesday's are our "free day" at home, we always hit the library and McD's. Today we got to add the park into the mix. So fun!

Must post a few Maddie-isms from the day. I love car time when she is feeling especially chatty. I wish I drove around with a tape recorder (I'm sure there is a more current device than this??) to forever remember her cute voice and the hilarious things she comes up with. For now, this will have to do:

Maddie “When I hit Mommy Ariel had to go up on the shelf.”
Me “ That’s right.”
M “Why?” – her new favorite question, asked in a pleading way
Me “Because we don’t use our hands for hitting. But later you said you were sorry, and you got to read Ariel at bedtime.”
M “I won’t hit, and we’ll go to the park, and eat McDonald's and I’ll be NICE!”

No comments: