- garage didn't open fully when Dru was backing (MY) car out; damage to car and door
- laminate pulled off side of kitchen counter when my sweet cousin walked by a little too closely, superglued back on
- master bath drawer front came off when I went to get out my toothpaste, Dru repaired
- roof shingles slipped above garage; Dru and Chooch repaired
- girls' shower door crashed into bits; new door on its way and (very thankfully) no one harmed
- office light didn't turn on when I flipped the switch. And it isn't the bulb
I realize these are all very MINOR issues, but how aggravating to put time and energy toward them when all I really want to do is win the lottery, gut the place and get on with it being the dream house we know it could be. And it certainly doesn't help my covetous state when I feel I have the only house with these problems.
Focusing now on gratefulness that I have a home, and that home is not defined by the walls, but the love within them.




No comments:
Post a Comment