Maddie and I went on her first "field trip" last week with her school to the Dallas Zoo, complete with transportation to and from the zoo on the DART. For those not living in Dallas, the DART is our local rapid transit/train system. For Maddie, it was a full-on train ride and possibly her favorite part of the day. We had lots of fun at the zoo with all of her friends, and I was so amazed to see her race toward her little friend Olivia as we headed toward the gorilla exhibit. Olivia and Maddie held hands and were inseparable the rest of the day - too cute! While some of the animals were out and about, there were no elephants, lions, bears or chimps to be found. That was a bit of a bummer for Mommy, but I think it was quickly forgotten for the little ones. Such a fun, exhausting day with my big girl!



Note the carefully applied lipstick...not sure where she gets that habit! ;)
1 comment:
Haha she's going to be a lipgloss addict like her beautiful mama?
I remember when you and I took Maddie to the LA zoo a year and a half ago. She was so tiny!
Looked like a very fun day. :)
Post a Comment