Little Amelie is growing so quickly! We're enjoying story time together before nap these days, and today sweet Maddie wanted to read "Pinocchio" to her baby sister. Enjoy the pics...longer post soon!
I'm Amanda, proud wife of Dru and full time Mommy to Madeleine and Amelie. I am a chronic people pleaser, and as such spend any "free time" with our local early childhood PTA, acting as room parent for Maddie's wonderful preschool, MOPS, volunteering with the new moms ministry at church, etc, etc. I love my little family, and feel quite fortunate and blessed to spend all the time in the world with them.
2 comments:
Maddie looks so grown up next to Ameile and I love the cheeks A is sporting these days!
Amelie's filling out so much! They are so so cute together. And I noticed that A is wearing those little fake mary jane socks...so cute!
Post a Comment